Thursday 16 February 2012

Warmth at last...

After walking around China town still hoping to stumble across the Lebanese restaurant we researched, we finally gave up. So we started to walk towards the tube to find some place else and we came across a Thai and Malaysian Cuisine which was perfect. The menu had something everyone wanted to try. I could now get out of the freezing cold at last! I think it was family restaurant, with just the daughter serving us. She wasn't very welcoming and just left us to stare at the menus which were in all pictures. So after given it some thought i chose tofu fish balls and a Thai dessert. The fish balls where quite chewy i weren't too sure at first but i really enjoyed them. I then had the Thai dessert which i hadn't got a clue what it was. So it came out in squares which were mucus green filled with what looked like brown sugar and ice cream on the side. I hoped it was going to be nice, anyways i took my first mouthful and was absolutely delicious. It was actually pancake with coconut in the middle. That was the nicest food experience by far. I also tried some of my friends chicken on a stick.






No comments:

Post a Comment